Monday, June 29, 2015

The Year is Over-second blog

The Year is Over…

By: Efrat Shem Tov
I can't believe the school year is over. It has been a long journey but think I made it.
As a new teacher I struggled with classroom management problems and professional 
problems. At the begging of the year I was scared and nervous at the begging of each class and I felt
that I don’t really know what I'm doing but as the year went by and I saw the students progress and how much they love to learn English I felt more secure of what I'm doing. I started a process with each classroom and I know now that everyone of my students learned something this year.
I can say I learned many things from my students. I enjoy going to work every day and see my students, I love to watch them participate in my lessons and listen to their questions.
Each day that passed by I became more secure in my place.

At the beginning of the year I was not sure if I want to be a teacher but now I know that this is the right job for me. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely can identify with you. This was a bumpy journey :-)

    ReplyDelete